My Life...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

To a writer...

To a writer there is nothing more beautiful as an empty screen and a full mind.  I see the world in words.  I am consumed by taking what I feel or what I see or what I believe to be true, and finding the perfect words that will invite you in.  A comedian has but one desire--to make you laugh.  A writer has but one desire--to make you FEEL.  If I can take the arcs and dots and lines and swirls that comprise letters, and arrange those letters just so, then I have the ability to transport you.  If you are sad, and i write well, I can make you smile.  If you are bored, and I write well, I can give you adventure.  If you are lonely, and I write well, I can make you believe in love.  Stay with me on this blog and let me take you somewhere new each day...I promise it will not be boring.

0 comments:

Sunday, August 15, 2010

To a writer...

To a writer there is nothing more beautiful as an empty screen and a full mind.  I see the world in words.  I am consumed by taking what I feel or what I see or what I believe to be true, and finding the perfect words that will invite you in.  A comedian has but one desire--to make you laugh.  A writer has but one desire--to make you FEEL.  If I can take the arcs and dots and lines and swirls that comprise letters, and arrange those letters just so, then I have the ability to transport you.  If you are sad, and i write well, I can make you smile.  If you are bored, and I write well, I can give you adventure.  If you are lonely, and I write well, I can make you believe in love.  Stay with me on this blog and let me take you somewhere new each day...I promise it will not be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read??? let me know!